Plan a Bachelorette Party in Indio – Indio is the perfect location for a bachelorette party, with an airport nearby for anyone who needs to fly in and a quick drive from just about anywhere in Southern California. If you are planning an Indio bachelorette weekend, we’ve got some ideas you’ve got to see.
Plan a Bachelorette Party in Indio
Where to Stay
First of all, choosing the right place to stay is essential. A luxury vacation rental is the best way to go, where everyone can have a private room and you can enjoy the entire property all to yourself. Check out The Brooklyn Penthouse, a huge luxury townhome with an ideal Indio location. With 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, there is space for up to 8 people, and the property itself is so high end you may not want to leave all weekend.
Some of the amenities include:
- Indoor/outdoor living with 40 foot saltwater pool featuring dual tanning ledges
- Outdoor kitchen with pizza oven
- Fire pit
- Movie theater
- Game room
Where to Grab Coffee
Is any girls trip complete without finding a great spot to grab that morning or afternoon latte? Whether you are picking something up and heading back to lay out by the pool, or looking for a way to kick start a day of shopping or exploring, there are plenty of great coffee shops to choose from in Indio:
- Everbloom Coffee features a hip interior with a photogenic aesthetic and great drinks. Take a bath of their cold brew or chai back to the penthouse for later in the weekend, too!
- Supreme Caffeine offers your favorite espresso drinks, and some fun new things to try, like their Dalgona coffee or hibiscus flower tea.
- The Vintage Coffeehouse has a vintage vibe, with yummy coffees and a fully breakfast menu to fuel you for the day.
What to Eat
If you don’t want to cook all your meals in the gourmet indoor kitchen or luxury outdoor kitchen at the penthouse, check out some of these local Indio restaurants:
- Heirloom Craft Kitchen is perfect for a casual meal that can accommodate every dietary need. They hand craft their menu items with local and organic produce, using sustainable practices to create flavorful dishes. Their vegan dishes are award winning, and they serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner so you can enjoy it any time of day.
- The Date Shed is a fun place to enjoy drinks and live music in Indio, blending the classic Coachella vibe with a 70s atmosphere. Both local and touring bands stop by, and the menu of cocktails is perfect for a bachelorette weekend.
- Tu Madres Cantina & Grill is open for both lunch and dinner, the perfect place to enjoy a classic Indio Mexican restaurant experience. Their fresh takes on your favorite dishes pair perfectly with their luxurious handcrafted cocktails.
Don’t forget to schedule some time to relax and pamper yourselves. Enjoy a massage, facial, or mani pedi at one of Indio’s spas, like:
- Indio Spa & Boutique, offering everything you could want from a spa in a gorgeous setting, including group private events you can book for the whole crew to enjoy together.
- Desert Zen Day Spa, just a short drive into Bermuda Dunes, with an extensive list of treatments to choose from.
Plan a Bachelorette Party in Indio – Ready to book your Indio bachelorette weekend? Check the availability of The Brooklyn Penthouse to get started!